Skip to content
The IAME KA100 Reedjet 100cc Air Cooled Engine is a world class engine manufactured by IAME
**This Kit includes everything you need to get going, wiring harness, pipe, air filter, air box, engine, and carb. It does not include an engine mount.
- The IAME KA100 Reedjet 100cc Air Cooled Engine is a 100cc air cooled Reedjet engine specifically designed for Karting, and is intended to be taken to the world market by IAME.
- The bottom end of the engine has the robustness of a 125cc engine while the cylinder and head are made to 100cc specification, providing a relatively unstressed and reliable power plant.
- Engine weight is 22kg including all components and accessories. It is compatible with all chassis’, is easy to operate and maintain with long life between rebuilds and freshen-up maintenance.
- The IAME KA100 engine is able to be used in both Junior and Senior classes at no cost and with minor changes by swapping the exhaust manifolds which are supplied with the engine as standard.
- The engine power is reduced or increased simply by using or not using an exhaust restrictor.
- The IAME KA100 Reedjet is cost effective to purchase and race:
- The maximum recommended retail price of the IAME KA100 Reedjet is $3,150.
- No blueprinting is required.
- Everything that a competitor needs to put the engine on their kart is ‘in the box’.
- There is nothing more to buy (apart from fuel) before you race it for the first time